- Under-eye Circle Fighters: Slow metabolism and melanin deposition are a few among the many reasons for dark circles. The natural extracts derived from hawkweed and daisy act naturally on these on these causes and reduce the appearance of dark circles.
- Plant Stem Cell Extracts: The stem cells in our skin are the “originals” that eventually become our skin. So, plant stem cell extracts are clinically proven to increase the vitality of our skin’s stem cells, and eventually reduce the visible effects of skin ageing. Neat, right?
- Hyaluronic Acid: No no, just because it’s an acid doesn’t mean it’s harsh! In fact, hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring compound in our skin that keeps it plump and hydrated. When administered externally and combined with rice polypeptides, it can naturally boost hyaluronic acid production our skin!
Full Ingredient List: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Propanediol, Hieracium Pilosella (Hawkweed) Extract, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Betaine, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Glycine, Proline, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Malus Domestica (Apple) Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Gluconate, Fragrance, CI 16255
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
- Gently wash face and pat dry with soft towel.
- If using toner, use toner first and let it air dry.
- Pump out a little quantity of the under-eye gel on your ring finger or little finger. (press the pump top 8-10 times to get the air out for first use).
- Now apply little dots of under-eye gel around eyes and gently massage in the gel.
- Allow 15 minutes to absorb before stepping out, or going to sleep.
- Follow with your regular moisturizer. Can be used twice a day.
Shipping & Delivery