- Kokum Butter: A solid emollient brimming with micro-nutrients that not only prevent drying of skin but also reduce degeneration of skin cells thereby keeping your skin supple and deliciously healthy (Kokum isn’t just good for juice, you know)
- Sea Buckthorn Oil: Sea buckthorn oil has excellent wound healing properties – which is thought to be achieved by a combination of moisturization, antibacterial action and regeneration, without any skin irritation. It is even consumed internally in traditional medicines.
- Vitamin E: A must-have antioxidant and nourishing vitamin for dry skin. Get your vitamins, ladies!
Full Ingredient List: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Betaine, Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Garcinia Indica (Kokum) Seed Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Benzyl Alcohol dehydroacetic acid, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Sambucus Nigra (Elder) Flower Extract, Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Trifolium Pretense (Red Clover) Flower Extract, Rosa (Rose) Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
- Wash face with gentle face wash/cleanser and pat dry.
- Dot your face with the dry skin moisturizing cream.
- One dot each on forehead, both cheeks, nose and chin (5 dots in all).
- Gently massage in with finger tips in small upward-outward circles.
- Don’t forget neck area. Use twice a day for best results.
Shipping & Delivery