NIVEA Naturally Good Body Wash, Orange Blossom & Oil Shower Gel, No Parabens, Vegan Formula (300ml)
Nivea’s naturally good shower gel range is carefully created using 98% naturally derived ingredients to give your skin The care it deserves. The remaining 2% ingredients are non-natural but necessary to be skin-safe. The vegan formula is 99% biodegradable and free from nasties like parabens, sles, microplastics & phenoxyethanol. The bottles are made from 97% recycled pet plastic, helping you and us to reduce our impact on the environment.